|*||10th October 2016||
Welcome to the Heathrow Travelcard system
Welcome to the Heathrow Travelcard system.
The Heathrow Travelcard Products can give you a variety of savings on buses and trains for your journey to and from work just visit our Products page for further details.
Register for the Heathrow Travelcard, by simply carrying out the following process.
Heathrow travelcard products can now be purchased simply and quickly. Your product will be available to pick up from the Heathrow Academy the next working day from 12.00 until 15.00 after purchase or you can choose for it to be sent out to your registered address via Royal Mail First Class.
|*||9th October 2016||
First Group buses
To create reliable and fast journey times from Slough to Heathrow, First Group are making some changes to their bus routes from Slough, from 24 September 2016.
The bus numbers will change but the routes and frequencies will generally remain unchanged, with some frequencies being increased.
We will also have new night service connections from Slough to Terminal 4 and Hatton Cross. If you live beyond Slough town centre, you may now have to change at Slough.
New services and route names are detailed below:
1. Slough - Maidenhead will now be called Route 4 (change required in Slough Town Centre)
2. Slough - Chalvey - Cippenham will now be called Route 5 (change required in Slough Town Centre)
3. Slough - Heathrow will now be called Route 7/N7
• Route 7 will use the existing 75 route to T5 and then on to Heathrow Central.
• N7 (night service) will operate half hourly from Slough - Langley to Terminal 5 with alternate journeys going to either Heathrow Central or Terminal 4 and Hatton Cross.
4. Slough - Windsor - Heathrow will now be called Route 8
• The new route 8 will connect Slough, Windsor, Egham, Staines and Stanwell Moor to Heathrow Terminal 5.
5. Eton Wick - Slough - Heathrow will now be called Route 10 and 11
For full timetable information please go to the First Group web site.
|*||26th September 2015||
New Bus Service
Stanwell Moor gets new bus service